NEA HISPANIC CAUCUS
- To recruit all Hispanic NEA members as members of the NEA/HC.
- To promote and protect the professional rights, welfare, and human rights of Hispanics.
- To assist Hispanics to assume leadership positions at all levels of the NEA.
- To assist and monitor the NEA with its decision-making policies concerning Hispanics.
- To continually educate and sensitize the NEA and the nation about the needs of Hispanics in the United States and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
- To assist and monitor the NEA’S implementation of its affirmative action policies for employment and promotion of Hispanics.
- To advocate excellence in the education of Hispanics in the United States, it’s territories, and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
- To promote the contributions and achievements of Hispanics in the National Education Association.